Die JUNGS are an open youth group for gay, bisexual and bi-curious young people aged 18-27.
Of course, you can also take advantage of our services if you identify as non-cis* or non-binary and gay/bi/bi-curious.
We usually meet every Friday evening , usually around 7pm in the diversity youth centre.
You can always find the latest information here on our website (under the point "Events").
Alternatively, you can follow us on one of our social media channels.
We offer a variety of different events and activities, for example:
- Cooking together (also under supervision)
- Games Night (also in larger groups, e.g. Activity, PubQuiz)
- Cinema / film evenings (e.g. outdoor as a JUZ courtyard cinema or in our "pillow room")
- Newcomer evenings
- City rallye (photo tour / scavenger hunt / ...)
- Mario Kart tournament
- Dinner in the Dark
- Reallife Mr. X
- Ice skating
Leisure trips ("Freizeitfahrt")
We normally offer one or two leisure trips per year. We spend a weekend together in a different city.
You can also find this event in our diary or on the poster in the youth centre.
And who organises all this?
The events, just like our leisure trips, are planned and run by volunteer group leaders (also known as "teamers") who describe themselves as gay or bi. You can find out more about our team here.
The quick way to us:
- The best way to contact us is by email or via our contact form.
- News & updates are sent to you via our mailing list (admission on request) or via our social media channels (e.g. DBNA, Facebook and Telegram).